Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, April 25, 2014

Weekend Reflections #239


Click on photo to view in full-size

Morris Arboretum

Philadelphia, PA
 
Copyright 2004-2014 Antonette Stiebritz© All Rights reserved.



Want to join in on the fun? Click here.




This Feed is for personal non-commercial, non - derivative use only. If you are not reading this material in your news aggregator, or at http://jottingsfromjersey.blogspot.com/ the site you are looking at is guilty of copyright infringement.

5 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

what a pretty place!

'Tsuki said...

I would love to have this kind of structure in my garden...

I would love to have a garden, too... ^^

Taken For Granted said...

Lovely, just the place for a Greek goddess to walk out of the water.

Margaret Adamson said...

I love that lovely structure in the garden and I wonder what it was used for. Swimming from? Fishing? Lovely reflection. Hope you have a great weekend.

Ruth Kelly said...

Lovely and I like your setting like it is in a book.