Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, March 21, 2014

Weekend Reflections #234


Click on photo to view in full-size

When on vacation
Ormond Beach, Florida
 
Copyright 2004-2014 Antonette Stiebritz© All Rights reserved.



Want to join in on the fun? Click here.




This Feed is for personal non-commercial, non - derivative use only. If you are not reading this material in your news aggregator, or at http://jottingsfromjersey.blogspot.com/ the site you are looking at is guilty of copyright infringement.

8 comments:

'Tsuki said...

That's funny I saw the same birds just two days ago on the shore of my own country... ^^

Nice one !

Taken For Granted said...

Sea birds pecking at their own reflections. Nice.

Kay L. Davies said...

This is wonderful, Antonette. The shallow water is like glass. Great catch.
Sorry I've not been around much lately. What with being sick myself, and a death in my family, I've been busy, distracted, and exhausted. And next week we're off on one of my husband's adventure excursions again.
But I'll be back, because I love your photos.
K

Ruth Kelly said...

I love to watch the birds on the shore. Nice catch.

Viera said...

Great reflection on the shore... lovely shot...

Laura said...

oh how lovely:>

namaki said...

a nice capture !

Merisi said...

Beautiful variation on the reflections theme!
i love those birds, could watch them for hours as they run back and forth.