Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, March 01, 2014

Camera Critters #308




Click on picture to see full view




Camera Critters
Click on the paw to join in on the meme!


Copyright ©2004-2014 Antonette Stiebritz© All Right’s reserved.

This Feed is for personal non-commercial, non - derivative use only. If you are not reading this material in your news aggregator, or at http://jottingsfromjersey.blogspot.com/ the site you are looking at is guilty of copyright infringement.

5 comments:

sandyland said...

wow everybody moving in Jersey I remember fondly

carol l mckenna said...

Great shots of the seagulls ~ Happy Weekend to you ~

artmusedog@gmail.com
www.acreativeharbor.com

Karen said...

Love the "odd" guy in the gull line-up!

Kay L. Davies said...

I've always loved seabirds, so I love these photos. The second one made me giggle.
Sorry to be so late, but I did get here finally. Things have been hectic so far this year, with illness and a death in the family. I hope to get back to my regular blogging/commenting routine eventually.
Meanwhile, thanks for the giggle.
K

Huldra said...

Really love these! The first one is so lively, and I love the angle on the other one :)