Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, October 03, 2013

Sky Watch Friday



Click on photo to view in full-size

Warming up before the race at
Freehold Racetrack, Freehold, NJ.

Want to join in on the fun? Click here to see how you can be a part of Sky Watch Friday.



Copyright ©2004-2013 Antonette Stiebritz© All Right’s reserved.


This Feed is for personal non-commercial, non - derivative use only. If you are not reading this material in your news aggregator, or at http://jottingsfromjersey.blogspot.com/ the site you are looking at is guilty of copyright infringement.

3 comments:

HansHB said...

Lovely photo, perfect post for SWF!

Sylvia K said...

Such a beautiful day, lovely skies and I wish I were there!! Great capture for the day as always, Antonette!! Have a good weekend!

Kay L. Davies said...

Harness racing under glorious skies. I enjoyed this photo very much, Antonette. I used to know quite a bit about harness racing in the 1970s, but I've "lost track" of it. (My husband is a real punster, but I'm not allowed to make puns, I guess, because he refuses to recognize them.)
K