Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Saturday Six

Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!

1. Which store is your favorite place to buy the most of your groceries? Acme

2. Does that store offer some sort of discount card and, if so, do you have one? Yes I do!

3. What’s the number one reason this grocery store happens to be your favorite? Acme is a bit more expensive than Shop-Rite, however they have a better selection of meats.

4. Do you wipe off your shopping cart with one of those sanitizing wipes stores now place next to the carts, or do you secretly snigger at those who do? I always wipe my cart down.

5. Do you prefer paper, plastic or reusable cloth bags? I use plastic. I reuse the bags for other things at home.

6. Which section of the store (i.e., frozen, produce, meat, etc.) do you buy from most often? Meat section.

2 comments:

Patrick said...

I also prefer plastic, but I also reuse the plastic bags at home, too. So they always get more than one use before they wind up in the garbage!

Thanks for playing! :)

Kay L. Davies said...

Hi Antonette
I am fortunate enough to have a personal shopper. Of course, it meant marrying him, but it worked. Yes, my husband does the grocery shopping, because he is an avid bargain-hunter and I'm not. He reads all the grocery flyers and plans his shopping that way.
1. He shops at Real Canadian Superstore most often, but also likes Safeway.
2. We have a Costco membership, because he likes to buy in bulk, and they have the lowest prices for prescriptions.
3. He likes the vegetables and frozen foods at Superstore. Our dog eats more vegetables than we do, so he buys plenty.
4. I haven't seen sanitizing wipes near grocery carts in Canada. I would use them. My husband wouldn't. He has a deal with germs, he won't bother them if they don't bother him, and he's seldom sick.
5. He has a huge collection of cloth bags. My kitchen island is stuffed full of bags he brings home.
6. We have really cut down on the amount of meat we eat. We will share a small steak or a large pork chop. So I'd say he buys produce most often, much of it for the dog.
K
www.unfittie.blogspot.com