Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Camera Critters #267




Click on picture to see full view



Camera Critters
Click on the paw to join in on the meme!


Copyright ©2004-2013 Antonette Stiebritz© All Right’s reserved.

This Feed is for personal non-commercial, non - derivative use only. If you are not reading this material in your news aggregator, or at http://jottingsfromjersey.blogspot.com/ the site you are looking at is guilty of copyright infringement.

6 comments:

Nancy Claeys said...

I imagine it was very relaxing to watch them glide through the water.

Visiting from Camera Critters.

Pat said...

Cool critters!

Kay L. Davies said...

Oh, aren't they beautiful to watch?
When my parents and much-younger brother spent winters in Mexico, I would visit them, and my little brother would always warn me to shuffle my feet as I went into the water, so I wouldn't step on a ray. The shuffling sound always made them scurry away.
K

Gunilla B├Ąck said...

Those are interesting.

McGuffy Ann said...

These are magnificent!

Jennifer A. Jilks said...

What amazing creatures! I'm sure I will never see them.