Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, March 22, 2013

Weekend Reflections


Click on photo to view in full-size

Jacksonville Zoo in Florida.

Copyright 2004-2013 Antonette Stiebritz© All Rights reserved.



Want to join in on the fun? Click here.




This Feed is for personal non-commercial, non - derivative use only. If you are not reading this material in your news aggregator, or at http://jottingsfromjersey.blogspot.com/ the site you are looking at is guilty of copyright infringement.

8 comments:

Kay L. Davies said...

Wow, I was thinking this could have been taken in a wilderness area, but when I enlarged it, I saw the plant pot in the upper right.
Gorgeous photo, Antonette!
K

Malyss said...

Pretty catch!
Have a nice week-end!

Sylvia K said...

Lovely, watery reflections and a great shot for the day, Antonette!! Have a lovely weekend!!

'Tsuki said...

Gorgeous, Antonette, well done !

Susan said...

Gee I went to college in Jacksonville at JU. I didn't know they had a zoo! Looks like a pretty spot. Should I return to the stomping grounds, I must check it out.

acreativeharbor.com said...

Lovely reflection shot ~ love the rustic look ^_^

Valerie said...

A very attractive setting Antonette. Thanks for sharing and Happy Easter to you and yours.

Min fotogen said...

Great photos from florida !
Happy eastern!