Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, February 09, 2013

Camera Critters #253



Click on picture to see full view



Camera Critters
Click on the paw to join in on the meme!


Copyright ©2004-2013 Antonette Stiebritz© All Right’s reserved.

This Feed is for personal non-commercial, non - derivative use only. If you are not reading this material in your news aggregator, or at http://jottingsfromjersey.blogspot.com/ the site you are looking at is guilty of copyright infringement.

6 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Cute capture of the gull!

Lea said...

Very nice!
Have a wonderful day!
Lea
Lea's Menagerie

Jackie said...

Super shot...I like it very much!

Happy weekend! :-)

Lighthousegal said...

Love your Gull shot. They are one of my favorites to watch and photograph. Plus if I am seeing them, I am at the beach!!

Gunilla B├Ąck said...

Beautiful shot!

Powell River Books said...

This is my post! - Margy