Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, November 09, 2012

Camera Critters #240


Click on picture to see full view

RIP Cami (11/7/12)

Camera Critters
Click on the paw to join in on the meme!


Copyright ©2004-2012 Antonette Stiebritz© All Right’s reserved.

This Feed is for personal non-commercial, non - derivative use only. If you are not reading this material in your news aggregator, or at http://jottingsfromjersey.blogspot.com/ the site you are looking at is guilty of copyright infringement.

9 comments:

Misty DawnS said...

Awwwww (((HUGS))) My heart goes out to you. What a beauty.

DeniseinVA said...

So sorry you lost your precious Cami. That's a lovely photo.

ladyfi said...

Oh, so sorry to hear this.

Rhea said...

What a beautiful kitty. I'm so sorry she's gone now. :o(

Pat said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. She was a beautiful cat.

Kay L. Davies said...

Another beautiful photo of Cami. She was so lovely, Antonette. My thoughts are with you.
K

Antonette Stiebritz said...

Thank you all so very much! I miss her dearly.

JunieRose2005 said...

Beautiful kitty. I'm sorry you lost her!

Marie said...

Beautiful cat!