Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, October 12, 2012

Weekend Reflections #159


Click on photo to view in full-size

Kirby's Mill in Medford,  NJ.

Copyright 2004-2012 Antonette Stiebritz© All Rights reserved.



Want to join in on the fun? Click here.




This Feed is for personal non-commercial, non - derivative use only. If you are not reading this material in your news aggregator, or at http://jottingsfromjersey.blogspot.com/ the site you are looking at is guilty of copyright infringement.

10 comments:

'Tsuki said...

La roue tourne, l'entendrez-vous couiner ?

Very nice reflection indeed ; I love the colors on that picture !

'Tsuki said...

The shutters are simply amazing ! And those reflection terrific indeed !

Audrey said...

joli endroit ;o)

bon w end !

James said...

Great reflection! This looks like my kind of place.

Sylvia K said...

I love the old mill, Antonette! A terrific, beautiful reflection for the day!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

EG CameraGirl said...

Lovely light on the old mill!

Laura said...

exquisite reflection!

Kay L. Davies said...

You have a great eye, Antonette, and that's part of what makes you such a good photographer. I love this scene with its lovely reflection.
Sorry I haven't been commenting lately, but I've been sick for quite a while. I'm coming back to life, I think, and hope to catch up with people soon.
I hope you're well.
K

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

Lovely photo of the reflection of the mill in the pond!

Black Jack's Carol said...

Old mills have a special attraction, I think. Love the wheel, the windows and the colours reflected.