Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, September 28, 2012

As If I didn't already know....

DisorderYour Score
Major Depression:Extremely High
Dysthymia:Very High
Bipolar Disorder:Very Slight
Cyclothymia:Slight
Seasonal Affective Disorder:High
Postpartum Depression:N/A
Take the Depression Test
Everyone says they care for me 
but for all i know it's a lie 
If the really cared for me
 What would they do if I died

I had a dream the other day 
That I just went away
Who would care anyway?

I have to remember I have a husband who loves me. But I don't think he totally understands me. My parents don't know what I go thru on a daily basis with my depression. Heck they don't even know I've been diagnosed!

I had one Psychiatrist tell me to stop having a pity party and get over it! And they wonder why I don't seek professional help. Gee, you tell me.

I hope I can get out of this current rut I'm in because it's a real bad one. I'm hoping that going out and taking some pictures with a friend next week will snap me out of it. 

We shall see...

0 comments: