Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, April 23, 2012

Meet Me On Monday!!!

Questions:
1. I keep putting off _________

2. What is your current weather?

3. What is the nicest room in your house?

4. What jewelry do you never take off?

5. Do you eat a snack before bed?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Answers!
1. Getting on my hands and knees and scrubbing the floors. Ugh!

2. Cloudy. Areas of drizzle with a slight chance of light rain this morning...then scattered showers this afternoon. Breezy with highs in the lower 50s. Southwest winds 15 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent.

3. Our master bedroom suite.

4. My wedding and engagement ring.

5. Sometimes I'll have Hershey Drops





3 comments:

Eva @View from the Hillside said...

Oh, Hershey drops. I suddenly got really hungry for a snack.
I hate washing floors, so I totally understand you take on question one.
And thanks for commenting :-)

Coffee Slut said...

Loved reading your answers! Thank you for visiting and commenting on my blog! Happy Tuesday!

Galloway Mom said...

Your rings are GORGEOUS! And I detest getting on my hands and knees to scrub the floors. I say "UGH" just thinking about it.