Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Camera Critters #212


Click on picture to see full view





Camera Critters
Click on the paw to join in on the meme!


Copyright ©2004-2012 Antonette Stiebritz© All Right’s reserved.

This Feed is for personal non-commercial, non - derivative use only. If you are not reading this material in your news aggregator, or at http://jottingsfromjersey.blogspot.com/ the site you are looking at is guilty of copyright infringement.

9 comments:

HOOTIN ANNI said...

Beautiful capture!!! They're so elusive you did good spotting it and photographing its gorgeous colors. Oh, and I favor lilacs too just as he does.

My Photo Post today is: BUTTERFLY HOUSE Textures

HOOTIN ANNI said...

PS...I too have a butterfly tattoo that I designed myself with a sketch before having it done...

I'll show you mine if you show me yours [at least ones you CAN show]

My tattoo

Misty Dawn said...

Very pretty!

Antonette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kay L. Davies said...

Wonderful work, Antonette. You have such a good eye.
K

chubskulit said...

My lilac hasn't bloom yet.

My Critter please come and see when you have time. Have a safe and happy weekend!

Pat said...

Pretty butterfly!

ladyfi said...

So pretty!

Pia said...

What a wonderful combination! Great shot!