Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, April 20, 2012

Camera Critters #211



Click on picture to see full view





Camera Critters
Click on the paw to join in on the meme!


Copyright ©2004-2012 Antonette Stiebritz© All Right’s reserved.

This Feed is for personal non-commercial, non - derivative use only. If you are not reading this material in your news aggregator, or at http://jottingsfromjersey.blogspot.com/ the site you are looking at is guilty of copyright infringement.

7 comments:

Kay L. Davies said...

Super photos, Antonette. The first is fantastic.
K

ladyfi said...

Such a lovely fellow.

collettakay said...

They look very regal and elegant!

Here's my CC

http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2012/04/camera-critters-42112.html

Colletta

Pat said...

Nice captures!

HOOTIN ANNI said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh, one of my favorite birds!!! EXCELLENT photos.

My post today...link: BUDWEISER CLYDESDALES

Denise said...

I'm glad you reminded us to enlarge your photos. Loved looking at them, especially that last shot. Gorgeous!

Kathy said...

I wish my neck looked that good!