Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Weekend Reflections #130

Click on photo to view in full-size

Ducks at Historic Smithville Park in Eastampton, NJ.

Copyright 2004-2012 Antonette Stiebritz© All Rights reserved.



Want to join in on the fun? Click here.




This Feed is for personal non-commercial, non - derivative use only. If you are not reading this material in your news aggregator, or at http://jottingsfromjersey.blogspot.com/ the site you are looking at is guilty of copyright infringement.

12 comments:

Sylvia K said...

Oh, I love the ducks, Antonette! And what a beautiful reflection for the day!! Have a wonderful weekend!

Sylvia

EG CameraGirl said...

It always amazes me that ducks can swim in icy water. :))

Rebecca said...

Oh my, I was just reading about Smithville Park online! I was thinking it would be good place to take photos! :) I live in suburban Philly.

Gine said...

Le reflet semble épais, comme de l'huile ... J'aime bien !

Malyss said...

The two ducks make spots of colours on the silver water! great!

James said...

Nice shot! I love the ripples and reflected tones on the water.

'Tsuki said...

That's funny : you posted a picture of mallards (autumn) and I just took this week my first picture of swallow of the spring...

Nice shot though !

Pat said...

Wonderful wavy reflections of the ducks! I love the colors, too.

Mama Zen said...

I love ducks! So pretty.

Gattina said...

Lovely picture, I wonder if these two males are chatting about females ???

Tatjana Parkacheva said...

Lovely scene.

Regards and best wishes

Virginia said...

What beautiful and very happy ducks you found!
V