Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Gunner and Santa

Today I took Gunner to see Santa. He was such a good boy the entire time and I can't wait to see the pictures! I will post the pictures as soon as I get them.

If some of you don't know who Gunner is, he's our wonderful Chesapeake Bay Retriever. He'll be 12 years old in April. Joey and I are hoping that he remains in good health for years to come.

I talked to a man who had a "Chessie" who lived for 15 1/2 years. I am hoping that we will be blessed to have Gunner in our lives for that many years.

Below is a picture of Gunner earlier this year.

1 comments:

Kay L. Davies said...

Oh, isn't he a love? I hope you have him for a long time, too.
Looking forward to his Santa photo!
K