Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Blah!

I'm in one of those moods. Ya know the kind of moods where you just want to go away for a while? Yep that's me today....ugh.

And because I'm in one of those moods, I want to ask visitors a couple of questions:

1. How often do you visit my blog?

2. Do you like my blog?

3. What if anything would you change?

4. If I deleted my blog would you miss it?

It would be nice to receive some feedback from my visitors.

2 comments:

Kay L. Davies said...

1. I follow your blog and visit it regularly,.
2. Yes, I like it very much.
3. I always enlarge your photos, so there's no point in saying I wish they were larger, but I think I might enjoy more than one at a time. You are so talented.
4. Yes, if you deleted your blog, I'd definitely miss it.
Hope you are feeling better. I know how those days are.

Kay, Alberta, Canada
An Unfittie’s Guide to Adventurous Travel

Barb and Dell said...

1. I just recently started following your blog and visit each time you do a post, although I don't always comment. In too much of a hurry.
2. I like it very much
3. I love your pictures!
4. I would definitely miss your blog if you deleted it. I look forward to your pictures.
I hope you are feeling better soon and that you will have a good week.
Barb