Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, September 16, 2011

Weekend Reflections #104


Click on photo to view in full-size



Copyright 2004-2011 Antonette Stiebritz© All Rights reserved.



Want to join in on the fun? Click here.




This Feed is for personal non-commercial, non - derivative use only. If you are not reading this material in your news aggregator, or at http://jottingsfromjersey.blogspot.com/ the site you are looking at is guilty of copyright infringement.

5 comments:

Sylvia K said...

Ah, the gathering on the log! What a wonderful capture, Antonette! Love the ducks and the watery reflections! Hope you have a beautiful weekend!


Sylvia

Sylvia K said...

I meant to write that "I love the geese"!!! I do know the difference, but the brain and the fingers were not in accord!! Not unusual these days!!

Sylvia

Kay L. Davies said...

If Canada had a national bird, this would be it. Great photo, Antonette.
And I had to giggle about Sylvia's fingers. Mine do the same thing. I think one thing and type another. I'm so glad I didn't do that when I was setting type for newspapers all those years.
— K

Kay, Alberta, Canada
An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

Karen said...

Love them all lined up in a row!

'Tsuki said...

The geese chose the best place to have a little rest on their migration travel... I like the green surrounding them, it is very soothing.