Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Sky Watch Friday


Click on photo to view in full-size



Want to join in on the fun? Click here to see how you can be a part of Sky Watch Friday.



Copyright ©2004-2011 Antonette Stiebritz© All Right’s reserved.

This Feed is for personal non-commercial, non - derivative use only. If you are not reading this material in your news aggregator, or at http://jottingsfromjersey.blogspot.com/ the site you are looking at is guilty of copyright infringement.

17 comments:

Pearl Maple said...

Great lighting and color in your view of the sky, thanks for sharing with Sky Watch Friday

EG Wow said...

Wow! I'm glad I enlarged the photo. I looks like an abstract painting with incredible highlights. :)

murmurations said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Liz said...

Fantastic shot! Happy sky watching!

Liz @ A Simple Life

nonizamboni said...

When I enlarged your photo I about jumped off my chair--what a beauty! Nice capture; thanks for sharing!

chubskulit said...

Gorgeous!

<a href="http://www.mycountryroads.com/2011/08/lion-or-pig.htmlMy Skywatch</a>, have a great weekend ahead!

Kay L. Davies said...

I agree with the others. When enlarged, that is SOME kinda sky, with amazing clouds. I love it.
— K

Kay, Alberta, Canada
An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

Jidhu Jose said...

nice sky shot
happy SWF

Jidhu Jose said...

nice sky shot
happy SWF

LauraX said...

gorgeous view!

Judy said...

I enlarged the photo, and I am just overwhelmed by it!! The trees are so lacy against the sunset!!!

Dee said...

What a beautiful sunset

Hildred and Charles said...

A fabulous photo, - the lighting is gorgeous.

Tatjana Parkacheva said...

Nice photo.

Regards!

Jackie said...

Absolutely fantastic shot, great colour; AND I think you may have caught a Fallstreak cloud there, that bulge below the cloud line looks like it could be the ice crystals dropping out of the cloud.
Go check a chart or photo at www.cloudappreciationsociety.org

Light and Voices said...

Great skywatch post.
Joyce M

Mary Howell Cromer said...

Wow, impressive sky!!!