Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Camera Critters #171

Click on picture to see full view



Camera Critters
Click on the paw to join in on the meme!


Copyright ©2004-2011 Antonette Stiebritz© All Right’s reserved.

This Feed is for personal non-commercial, non - derivative use only. If you are not reading this material in your news aggregator, or at http://jottingsfromjersey.blogspot.com/ the site you are looking at is guilty of copyright infringement.

6 comments:

Roan said...

Beautiful colors! What kind of animal is it?

Kay L. Davies said...

Okay, Antonette. You got me with this one. I have no idea what it is. At first I thought turtle, but...no, very confusing, but the water is absolutely gorgeous. I love the ripples and swirls and the reflected greenery.

—Kay, Alberta, Canada

Antonette said...

It's a snapping turtle. Head is out of the water on your left.

Kay L. Davies said...

Aha, so I was right, at first glance, before I started to think too much. Story of my life, thinking too much. LOL

Tatjana Parkacheva said...

Nice shot.

Regards!

joe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.