Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, June 09, 2011

Sky Watch Friday

Click on photo to view in full-size

Taken at Historic Smithville Park in Eastampton, NJ


Want to join in on the fun? Click here to see how you can be a part of Sky Watch Friday.



Copyright ©2004-2011 Jottings From Jersey© All Right’s reserved Jottings From Jersey.

This Feed is for personal non-commercial, non - derivative use only. If you are not reading this material in your news aggregator, or at http://jottingsfromjersey.blogspot.com/ the site you are looking at is guilty of copyright infringement.

8 comments:

Pretty Life Online said...

the sky will be different in a few hours, its present perfection and completeness.... Happy weekend! Hoping you can visit my skywatch post.

Sylvia K said...

Glad to see you got Sky Watch up! Love the light through the trees! I don't know what happened, I signed you in like I've done before, then when I went to comment I saw it was the wrong post! Sorry!! Have a great weekend, Antonette!

Sylvia

Antonette said...

No worries Sylvia! I thank you so very much for taking the time out to do that for me.

Thank you PLO, for your wonderful comment.

~Antonette

Pat said...

This is a brilliant shot of the sun through the trees, and I mean brilliant in both senses! Thanks for sharing

Wanda said...

So beautiful to see the sun through the trees. Great shot.

Kay L. Davies said...

I love sunshine filtered by a forest. Beautiful, Antonette.
— K

Kay, Alberta, Canada
An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

LauraX said...

a lovely moment captured!

luvsclassics said...

Hi Antoinette,

Looks like a beautiful place to take a nature walk.
Your skywatch photo does not come up directly in the link, perhaps , you can copy and paste the direct web address for your skywatch post.
You are welcome to visit my post, a photo from Jersey, but at the shore.