Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Weekend Reflections # 77

Click on photo to view in full-size

Smithville, NJ
 I assure you I took this photo today. I didn't set my date correctly on my new camera.


Want to join in on the fun? Click here.





Copyright ©2004-2011 Jottings From Jersey© All Right’s reserved Jottings From Jersey.

This Feed is for personal non-commercial, non - derivative use only. If you are not reading this material in your news aggregator, or at http://jottingsfromjersey.blogspot.com/ the site you are looking at is guilty of copyright infringement.

2 comments:

Kay L. Davies said...

What a wonderful reflection, Antonette. I wondered why the leafless trees showed so clearly and the little evergreen didn't, but decided it must be the ripples in the water near the far bank.
-- K

Kay, Alberta, Canada
An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

Julie said...

What a beautiful picture of reflections!