Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, December 09, 2010

Skywatch Friday, Season 4, Episode 22

Click on photo to view in full-size

A plane flying by as the sun was setting.


Want to join in on the fun? Click here to see how you can be a part of Sky Watch Friday.






Copyright ©2004-2010 Jottings From Jersey© All Right’s reserved Jottings From Jersey.


This Feed is for personal non-commercial, non - derivative use only. If you are not reading this material in your news aggregator, or at http://jottingsfromjersey.blogspot.com/ the site you are looking at is guilty of copyright infringement.

9 comments:

Erwin said...

Nice image, I first thought it was a space shuttle ... but they retired or will do so.
Happy skywatching abnd a very nice day to you !

Erwin, BE

Sylvia K said...

I do love those contrails! And what a great capture, Antonette! Hope you have a lovely weekend! Enjoy!

Sylvia

Tricia said...

Great shot! =)

J Bar said...

Good shot.
Sydney - City and Suburbs

chubskulit said...

Gorgeous!

My skywatch, have a great weekend!

chubskulit said...

Oh I just followed your blog.

gtyyup said...

Love it!! I just saw one today in the sky and thought I needed to try to photograph...but of course the camera was in the house! OK, next time.

Have a great Friday~

BraCom (Bram) said...

Beautiful SkyWatch posting!
thank you for sharing this beautiful photo work


Happy SWF! Have a good weekend,

Regards, Bram

My SkyWatch on WordPress

Seen on Sky Watch Friday, Season 4, Episode 22

Antonette said...

TY for the wonderful comments. And a special thank you to chubskulit for following my blog. I appreciate that so very much.