Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, June 18, 2010

Sky Watch Friday Season 4, Episode 49

Click on photo to view in full-size




Want to join in on the fun? Click here to see how you can be a part of Sky Watch Friday.




Copyright ©2004-2010 Jottings From Jersey© All Right’s reserved Jottings From Jersey.

This Feed is for personal non-commercial, non - derivative use only. If you are not reading this material in your news aggregator, or at http://jottingsfromjersey.blogspot.com/ the site you are looking at is guilty of copyright infringement.





Tags:

5 comments:

Dani said...

wow!!! im jealous.. im waiting my lightning for months..
great shot.

Happy weekend

Lennie said...

I love lightning! But I have never been able to catch one myself :(

Andree said...

I've captured lightning a couple of times, but none were good like this. I'm jealous! Great shot!

Jossie said...

Wow this is good. I am always late for a picture like this.

Antonette said...

Thank you all for your compliments!