Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, April 12, 2010

RIP Carl

The information below is from our local newspaper. Carl McAdam was my neighbor who lived a few houses down from me. He was a nice man and always waved to my husband and I. Such a shame.

Add-on: I just found out today (4/12/10)that Joey and I were related to Carl by marriage. Carl was Joey's cousin's wife's brother.


NORTH HANOVER - A Wrightstown man was killed Thursday after his motorcycle collided with a vehicle at Routes 537 and 528, police said Friday.

Carl McAdam, 50, was traveling north on Route 528 (Jacobstown-New Egypt Road) at 1:40 p.m. when his motorcycle collided with a vehicle driven by Tina M. Kalinowski, 31, of Hamilton Township, Mercer County, who was heading east on Route 537 (Monmouth Road).

McAdam was killed in the collision. Kalinowski was treated at an area hospital for undisclosed injuries and released Thursday.

0 comments: