Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, February 08, 2010

My World Tuesday

Click on photo for larger view


Wrightstown, NJ

This is a picture from our second huge snowstorm. We received well over a foot where I live. We are expected to receive 1-2 FEET of more snow Tuesday night into Wednesday.

My hubby and I delayed our trip to Florida because of the impending snowstorm. We'll dig out and then leave for Florida on Friday.






Want to join in on the fun? Click here.

4 comments:

Sylvia K said...

Beautiful, cold, snowy capture, Antonette! I know Florida is looking better by the hour! Take care and have a great trip!

Sylvia

ewok1993 said...

Nothing better than Florida after another 12 inches of snow fall :)

Be safe and enjoy your trip.

Guy D said...

Fantastic winter shot Antonette!!!

All the best
Guy
Regina In Pictures

Pam said...

My Brother lives in New Jersey by the shore. And he has had his fill of the snow. As soon as he digs out of one storm, along comes another.
I'm glad you will escaping down here to sunny Florida, I hope you enjoy your stay.