Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, November 13, 2009

Sky Watch Friday



Click on photo to view in full-size




Want to join in on the fun? Click here to see how you can be a part of Sky Watch Friday.





Copyright ©2004-2009 Jottings From Jersey© All Right’s reserved Jottings From Jersey.

This Feed is for personal non-commercial, non - derivative use only. If you are not reading this material in your news aggregator, or at http://jottingsfromjersey.blogspot.com/ the site you are looking at is guilty of copyright infringement.





Tags:




8 comments:

Martha Z said...

I love to watch the planes. We're under the approach to Scramento where the planes are low enough to see but not so low as to disturb.
Nice shot.

Greg Dimitriadis said...

Nice pic. I imagine that it was taken near an Air Force base?

Sylvia K said...

Great shot, Antonette! Do love that blue, blue sky!

Sylvia

peppylady (Dora) said...

Great shot. No blue sky here in North Idaho.

Coffee is on.

eileeninmd said...

I am always watching planes too, I must be wishing I was on them. Great photo.

Japa said...

Very nice capture of plane and blue skies. Have a great weekend!

My post is here Cbanga360

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

This delights my eye:
clear blue autumn sky with one
plane rising like bird…

My Sky

Antonette said...

Yes Greg, we live very close to McGuire AFB.

This isn't a commercial plane it is a military plane.