Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Saturday Six

Wanna join in on the fun? Go here every Saturday to play along.



1. We’ll start with a trivia question, and just for fun, no searching for the answer: it should be a guess! There’s only one day of the week that Halloween hasn’t fallen on since this blog began. What day of the week would you guess that is? (I’ll reveal the answer on Monday!)

My Answer: Sunday



2. Would you dress a pet up for halloween? Do you think yours would enjoy it or hate it?

My Answer: No and all my pets would hate me for the rest of their lives.



3. (And yes, I realize this is a potentially-loaded question!) Should news anchors on shows like Today dress up on the air for Halloween, or should they stick to news only?

My Answer: Dress up! I think it's great!!



4. If you were to buy only one kind of candy to hand out to trick-or-treaters, and that candy happened to be your favorite, what would end up filling your candy bowl?

My Answer: Reeses Peanut Butter Cups



5. Over at the newly-redesigned CNN.com, there’s a halloween quiz about famous movie quotes. Take the quiz: How well did you do?

My Answer: 7/10 correct



6. What horror movie theme music do you think is the scariest?

My Answer: The original Halloween movie theme

1 comments:

Patrick said...

HAHA...Reese's is always a good choice. I'm with you on the Halloween theme: that's my favorite as well!