Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, August 08, 2009

The Jungle Test




You Are Dramatic



You are colorful and charismatic. You get and hold people's attention.



Right now, you are seeking peace and tranquility in your life.



You are drawn to people who are philosophical and thoughtful.



You feel like there is nothing in your life that needs to be changed.



You make a lot of course corrections in your life. Your first reaction is usually not your final verdict.

1 comments:

Misty Dawn said...

Hi there! I just found your blog after visiting Lady Java's blog, and I found some interesting coincidences. Let me sum it up for you:
I'm a 30-something female,
with Fibromyalgia,
No children of my own,
My Passion is photography and my biggest dream is to have some of my nature photos published in magazines, calendars, and greeting cards.
I LOVE nature and animals, especially dogs and have three Border Collies.

I just thought it was interesting how much we have in common!