Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, July 31, 2009

Sky Watch Friday

Click on photo to view in full-size

My Niece took this photo of a tornado while visiting my parents down in Florida last week. Nobody was hurt and no damage to the neighborhood. I wish I was down there to see this amazing thing for myself.




Want to join in on the fun? Click here to see how you can be a part of Sky Watch Friday.



Copyright ©2004-2009 Jottings From Jersey© All Right’s reserved Jottings From Jersey.

This Feed is for personal non-commercial, non - derivative use only. If you are not reading this material in your news aggregator, or at http://jottingsfromjersey.blogspot.com/ the site you are looking at is guilty of copyright infringement.

Tags:

7 comments:

Pearl Maple said...

Amazing photo to be sharing with us at Sky Watch Friday. Goes to show you need to keep an eye on the sky for interesting things going on.

FishHawk said...

"Jottings From Jersey" has been included in this weeks Sites To See. I hope you like the image I featured, and I hope this helps to attract many new visitors here.

http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2009/07/sites-to-see_31.html

Babooshka said...

That would scare the crap out of me. Not something we ever get here. Terrific timing.

James said...

That looks kind of scary but really cool too.

Baruch said...

Amazing to see but scary to experience!

SandyCarlson said...

I am glad all fared well with that one. Wow!

Eric(NL) said...

Hi There,

I just got back from a short 8 days holiday in Ireland, take a lot of beauty's there also...... Thanks for your lovely comments on my guesthost-picture, thanks for that.

This shot is superb, love it, the dramatic sky and the forming of a tornado is something that i think i don't even get the chainche to capture it!!! Glad to read there a no injuries because of this Storm, The shot is great!!

Greetz Eric