Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Sky Watch Friday


Click on photo to view in full-size



Want to join in on the fun? Click here to see how you can be a part of Sky Watch Friday.

Copyright ©2004-2009 Jottings From Jersey© All Right’s reserved Jottings From Jersey.

This Feed is for personal non-commercial, non - derivative use only. If you are not reading this material in your news aggregator, or at http://jottingsfromjersey.blogspot.com/ the site you are looking at is guilty of copyright infringement.

Tags:

7 comments:

Photo Cache said...

so simple, so soft, yet so effective sky watch post. enjoy the weekend.

Sylvia K said...

Love those wispy, pink clouds and blue, blue sky! Marvelous shot, Antonette!

koala said...

Ghost cloud ;)

Squeaksdaddy said...

I like the sky pic...It reminds me of when I was little, spending the day w/my family @ Allaire State Park. I enjoy your blog...

BTW, I came across you from Sylvia K's blog...

JJ

MaineBirder said...

Excellent choice for a Skywatch photo!

Karen said...

Nice whispy clouds with what looks like a jet's vapour trail going through it !

Nice shot..

SandyCarlson said...

A gorgeous, active sky. Makes me think of a lady's fan.