Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me!

I'm getting ever closer to the big 4..0. I'm 38 today and I'll cry if I want to. LOL!!!

Hubby took the day off of work for my birthday. I have no clue what we are going to do considering it's going to rain all day.

Honestly, sleeping in, going out for breakfast, coming home and taking a nap sounds good to me. Then later going out to dinner would be a bonus.

The older I get, the less happier I am about having a birthday and any kind of hoopla surrounding it. But a little pampering never hurt anyone. LOL!

5 comments:

Jeff King said...

I feel your pain.. the older you get the less you want to think about it and every thing that comes with getting older...

its hard to put into words, but once you pass the age 35. you start to think about your mortality more than you ever have, and your body and mind feel older/slower. just the sense of feeling young and vibrant is a thing of the past. but older age allows us to reflect on the good time and appreciate the good people in our lives more....

so keep you head up and keep pushing faword, today is the first day of the rest of your life... start it out with a bang
best of luck >>><<<

Slapinions said...

Happy Birthday!

Sylvia K said...

A very Happy Birthday, Antonette! And many more!

Astaryth said...

I twittered you a Happy Birthday, but I wanted to come over here and Wish You A Happy Birthday, also.

I've never liked the Birthday Hoopla, not even when I was younger. I don't care for being the center of attention... which is odd since I love performing *shrug* go figure. \

Anyway, I hope you have a wonderful, relaxing, fully pampered kind of day!

Gregorio said...

Happy belated birthday.I past that mark a few years ago and I try to ignore the whole B-day thing also.