Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Update On Gunner

GUNNER'S SURGERY WENT WELL. THEY TRIED TO GET MOST OF THE ARTHRITIS OUT OF THE AREA. VET SAID HE SHOULD MAKE A FULL RECOVERY IN TIME. HE HAS EXCELLENT HIPS AND BONES THOUGH.

I COULDN'T GO AND GIVE GUNNER LOVE BECAUSE WHEN I CAME TO VISIT HIM, HE WAS JUST FULLY WAKING UP AND HE WAS CRYING FOR ME. THEY JUST CALMED DOWN AS I ARRIVED AT THE VET HOSPITAL. I DID GET A PEAK AT HIM, HOWEVER I HAD TO BE VERY QUIET SO THAT HE WOULDN'T GET EXCITED ALL OVER AGAIN. THE VET ASSISTANTS TOLD ME HE KNEW I WAS THERE, HE PROBABLY SENSED ME EVEN BEFORE I SPOKE A WORD IN THE RECEPTION AREA.

I HAD TO CALL THE HOSPITAL A LITTLE WHILE AGO BECAUSE IT'S THUNDERING OUTSIDE AND GUNNER WILL TRY TO GET UP AND GET CLOSE TO SOMEONE. I KNOW THEY DO NOT WANT HIM TO BECOME STRESSED, SO I THOUGHT TELLING THEM WAS A GOOD IDEA.

NEXT COMES THE HUGE BILL...ESTIMATED AT $2300.00. I AM LOOKING INTO PET INSURANCE, BUT IT'S A LITTLE TOO LATE FOR THIS GO-AROUND.

I ALSO WENT TO THE DOCTORS TODAY AND WAS PRESCIRBED MUSCLE RELAXERS BECAUSE MY NECK MUSCLES ARE SO TENSE THAT I'VE HAD A STIFF NECK FOR WEEKS. UGH!!!

THANKS FOR ALL OF YOUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS, I REALLY AM GRATEFUL.

4 comments:

Sylvia K said...

I continue to hold loving thoughts for both you, Antonette, and Gunner!

Astaryth said...

Lots of good thoughts for Gunner (and you!) Poor guy, I'll bet he'll be glad to get home tomorrow!

Marites said...

i've had stiff neck for weeks too and ugh! it was so difficult to get on with daily routine. i hope your neck is improving.

HUDEM said...

Film İzle,Film İndir