Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Saturday Six At Patrick's Place

1. What is the last drink you drank at home?

My Answer: Raspberry Iced Tea

2. You’re ordering a latte: do you prefer caffeine or decaf? Flavored or regular? Lowfat or regular?

My Answer: A Dunkin Donuts Iced Mocha Swirl Latte w/Skim milk (it's caffeinated).

3. What is the last non-alcoholic drink you ordered at a restaurant?

My Answer: Raspberry Iced Tea

4. What’s the most exotic mixed drink you remember trying? Did you enjoy it?

My Answer: A jolly rancher, and I enjoyed it way too much.

5. Take the quiz: What Flavor Margarita Are You?




You Are a Blueberry Margarita



Honestly, there's no one quite like you. And believe it or not, most people think that's a bad thing!

You're open, wild, friendly, wacky, and tons of fun. You have a big personality... and a big heart.



6. How likely would you be to order the drink listed as the answer to the previous question?

My Answer: Not likely at all. I don't like Margaritas at all.

1 comments:

His d said...

At least the Blueberry Margarita is pretty in the picture. Enjoyed reading your answers.