Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Sky Watch Friday

Click on photo to view in full-size


Obviously this isn't New Jersey! This is at my parent's house in Ormond Beach, Florida. This picture was taken last month while on our vacation.




Want to join in on the fun? Click here to see how you can be a part of Sky Watch Friday.

Copyright ©2004-2009 Jottings From Jersey© All Right’s reserved Jottings From Jersey.

This Feed is for personal non-commercial, non - derivative use only. If you are not reading this material in your news aggregator, or at http://jottingsfromjersey.blogspot.com/ the site you are looking at is guilty of copyright infringement.

Tags:

14 comments:

Guy D said...

Excellent photo, looks like it was a windy day.

Have a great weekend!
Guy
Regina In Pictures

Louise said...

I could use some weather like that right now! Beautiful sky!

Tabib said...

Beautiful Florida sky!.
Thanks for sharing.

Sylvia K said...

Oh, Antonette, I think so many of us could use a beautiful Florida blue sky right now! This is a lovely shot! Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!

Barb said...

Believe me, I needed this. Lottsa snow in my sky today!

ms426d said...

Lovely Skywatch. Thanks for sharing.

Bryan said...

Not New Jersey? I suppose the trees do look a bit not New Jersey-ish.

Darla said...

I was about to write, this is so not Jersey.. I live in FL. Great!!

J Bar said...

Great shot. I always like looking at palm trees against the sky.

Babooshka said...

Palm streets fascinate me, so unlike anything here.

Tricia said...

Love those palm tree skies!

Linnea W said...

It reminds me of the king and queen of palm trees with all their admirers surrounding them - even the clouds in the sky. Great shot!

Arija said...

Ah, a tropical paradies!'I love the Ibis? below as well. We certsinly donĂ½ get them that colour in Australia.

Annie said...

Nice photo...love the composition...and those clouds..reminds me of our Australian skies!