Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Saturday Six

1. List the social networking sites you have either tried or still use.

My Answers:

1. Twitter

2. Facebook

3. MySpace

4. FanIQ


2. Of the social networking sites you’ve actually tried, which one is your favorite?

My Answer: Facebook


3. What’s the biggest drawback to such sites, in your opinion?

My Answer: Stalkers, especially when it comes to children.


4. Other than it being the “hip thing to do,” what’s the main reason you’d at least consider joining such a site?

My Answer: To get let others know about my blog, stay in touch with family and just to have fun.


5. Take the quiz: Are You Facebook, MySpace or Twitter?





You Are Facebook



You are social, outgoing, and excited to connect to your friends.

You are interested in your friends' lives, and you enjoy adding your opinion to the mix.



While you enjoy sharing online, you don't want everyone to know your business.

You value your privacy. Your life is an open book to those you know but not to strangers.


6. Do you have more people you’d call friends in real life, or on your profile called friends by the system at your most-used social networking site?

My Answer: Online definitely. I'm actually not a social person and I am suffering from some self - esteem issues that prevents me from socializing.

2 comments:

Flo said...

You are beautiful, and you sound like a nice person as well! I hope you will get over your self-esteem issues eventually. :)

Antonette said...

Thank you Flo, I really appreciate your kind words.