Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, January 02, 2009

Sky Watch Friday


Click on photo to view in full-size



Want to join in on the fun? Click here to see how you can be a part of Sky Watch Friday.

Copyright ©2004-2008 Jottings From Jersey© All Right’s reserved Jottings From Jersey.

This Feed is for personal non-commercial, non - derivative use only. If you are not reading this material in your news aggregator, or at http://jottingsfromjersey.blogspot.com/ the site you are looking at is guilty of copyright infringement.

Tags:

6 comments:

bobbie said...

That is one gorgeous sky. I'm from Jersey too, so wanted to see if I recognized your area, but can't tell from this of course. I'm way down near Cape May.

bellamocha said...

It's beautiful! So is your cat, by the way, but I digress....

It's the kind of sky I wish I take home and get out to look at when ever I feel blue...an instant pick-me-up!

Happy New Year (from NY)
Bella :)

esnorway said...

Nice pic happy new year

Sylvia K said...

What a fiery, dramatic sky! And what a great shot, Antonette! Really beautiful! Thanks for sharing. Happy New Year!

The Arthur Clan said...

What a beautiful sky you captured ~ the colors are fantastic!

Arija said...

A lovely shot as i have become accustomed to see fron you. Great colour!