Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Pfft.

I'm in a bit of a slump.

I missed all the photo memes this week. Arghhhhhh!

I have really nothing important to say.

I don't wish to complain on my blog because I don't want visitors to think I'm a rather depressing person.

I found this quiz/meme/whatever and it pretty much told me what I already knew....I'm anal. Ha!




You Are 77% Perfectionist



You are a true perfectionist. You are both demanding of yourself and others.

While it's great to have goals and standards, they don't need to be sky high!



Hopefully I'll get my act together and post something more creative than this. Pfft.

1 comments:

Sylvia K said...

Ah, seems a lot of us have those times! I know I surely do, but they do pass and we move on to other things, have fun again, all that goody stuff even when we really just feel like flipping off the world in general. You have a great blog!