Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Twenty Questions

Found this on Patrick's Blog.

1. How many pets do you have?
A Lot! 1 dog, 2 cats, 4 Bettas and lots of tropial fish.

2. How do you style your hair?
It's long (halfway down my back), I usually blow it out straight.

3. What’s new in your life right now?
Bought a new SUV (Ford Escape).

4. How many colors are you wearing now?
Three: Blue Jeans, Black turtle neck and a gray hooded shirt

5. Are you an introvert or extrovert?
Introvert definitely.

6. What was the last book you read?
I haven't read a book in ages.

7. Do you nap a lot?
With the combination of Fibromyalgia and the Lyrica medication, I seem to be falling asleep in the late afternoon. So I guess I do nap, but not on purpose. I'm just always exhausted.

8. If you could live anywhere else than where you live, where would it be?
South of NJ, but not too south because I like the change in seasons.

9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
My husband's lack of compassion and understanding.

10. What was the last thing you ate today?
A rice krispy treat.

11. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
It takes me a long time to get going. Fibromyalgia and arthritis are kicking my ass.

12. What websites do you visit daily?
Both of my blogs, MySpace, Pogo, FanIQ

13. What kind of animal or insect do you not like?
Spiders. I won't kill them because they are beneficial to the environment, however they give me the creeps.

14. Do you like to clean?
Does anyone?

15. What’s the last TV Show you watched?
Dancing with the Stars

16. What are you doing right now?
Apparently, this meme.

17. What is the last song you listened to?
November Rain by Guns & Roses

18. What would you do if you see $100 lying on the ground?
Put it in the bank.

19. Best time of your life?
The 80's.

20. Tell me something good.
We're going to Florida to visit my parents and go to the Daytona 500 in February!

I’m not tagging anyone: just leave a link if you decide to play!

0 comments: