Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, November 29, 2008

The Saturday Six

1. What single food on the Thanksgiving dinner menu did you most look forward to?

2. What single food was your least favorite?

3. How many plates of food did you eat? Did you take the big nap afterwards?

4. Take the quiz: What holiday food are you?

5. What dessert item did you most enjoy from the big feast? Who made it?

6. How many meals of leftovers did you bring home?


My Answers:

1. Stuffing
2. Turkey. Yes believe it or not I'm not a big fan of turkey.
3. One. No nap, but I had to sit on the couch with my left leg elevated and my ankle on ice because I severely sprained it earlier that day.
4.



You Are a Gingerbread House



A little spicy and a little sweet, anyone would like to be lost in the woods with you.



5. Pumpkin pie my mother-in-law made. Yum!
6. None, we pretty much ate everything. There was a lot of us, so we cleaned house! LOL

0 comments: