Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, November 08, 2008

Photo Hunt 135: Together

Click on photo to view larger

These aren't my kitties, but I thought this photo fits the "together" theme purrr-fectly!

Copyright ©2004-2008 Jottings From Jersey© All Right’s reserved Jottings From Jersey.

This Feed is for personal non-commercial, non - derivative use only. If you are not reading this material in your news aggregator, or at http://jottingsfromjersey.blogspot.com/ the site you are looking at is guilty of copyright infringement.

12 comments:

earthlingorgeous said...

Awww! I love the pic of you and your big cat! Very nice but I also love this one cats are just adorable!

Earth

Sylvia K said...

I love both of the photos, too! The two of them is really sweet!

Anonymous said...

Yes, perfect for the theme! I am an animal lover and NASCAR fan as well. I'm not too far from you, in Maryland. Glad to meet you!

My pic is up at Nine Acre Photography (listed on my list of blogs in my profile.) Hope you have time to visit!

June said...

Swwwweeeet!

Indigo said...

Definitely has that awww factor going...Great photo! (Hugs)Indigo

Alice Audrey said...

Yes, it's definitely prrrrrrfect.

Mrs Mecomber said...

So sweet! My cats all hate each other, they'd never do this!

I did "together" today, too. I hope you can visit and leave your link. :)

Mrs. Mecomber
http://newyorktraveler.net/photo-hunters-together/

Tammy said...

I agree this is purrfect for this week's PH theme.

My pic included cats this week too! Happy PH day!

Debbie said...

How cute!

Ladykli said...

How sweet. A lot of blogs I visit sure love their kitties. They look so cute.

Mine's

Liz said...

Cute kitties.

Shea said...

cute