Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, October 09, 2008

Sky Watch Friday

Click on photo to view in full-size





Want to join in on the fun? Click here to see how you can be a part of Sky Watch Friday.

Copyright ©2004-2008 Jottings From Jersey© All Right’s reserved Jottings From Jersey.

This Feed is for personal non-commercial, non - derivative use only. If you are not reading this material in your news aggregator, or at http://jottingsfromjersey.blogspot.com/ the site you are looking at is guilty of copyright infringement.

Tags:

10 comments:

Migs CFL fan said...

Very peaceful pic. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers

http://reginainpictures.blogspot.com/

Sara G said...

Beautiful photo.

Pretty Life Online said...

Nice catch for SWF!!!! I am so happy to be part of this fun. I find myself excited and visiting other sky photos all over the world. Happy Skywatch! Hope you can visit my SWF entry too...

Coloradolady said...

Love your moon shot....I have noticed several this week, mine included....but this one is great.

Your EG Tour Guide said...

Wonderful shot of the moon. ;-)
Happy Sky Watch!

Greyscale Territory said...

On the midnight waves a glowing silver moon! This pic is awesome!

Mary said...

beautiful! I have a moon shot this week too. happy skywatch friday. :)

Pearl Maple said...

How cool, mooon photos or night photos are hard to capture but yours is lovely. Thanks for sharing with Sky Watch Friday.

Digital Flower Pictures said...

Ah, the light at the end of the tunnel.

Eleanor said...

A wonderful night shot. I am still struggling to manage shots at night so now I am going to go off with my trusty camera this evening and try again. There is a great half moon over my home at the moment in South Africa. Nice to meet you in Jersey!