Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Sky Watch Friday

Click on photo to view in full-size


This is something I see on a regular basis considering I live close to McGuire AFB. I swear they fly so low sometimes I am thinking about installing landing lights on the roof of our house.




Want to join in on the fun? Click here to see how you can be a part of Sky Watch Friday.

Copyright ©2004-2008 Jottings From Jersey© All Right’s reserved Jottings From Jersey.

This Feed is for personal non-commercial, non - derivative use only. If you are not reading this material in your news aggregator, or at http://jottingsfromjersey.blogspot.com/ the site you are looking at is guilty of copyright infringement.

Tags:

9 comments:

Luiz Santilli Jr said...

Great capture!
I saw some flowers into the side bar!
I invite you to visit
TODAY'S FLOWERS!
And join us every week!

Santilli

Woody said...

From a former Jersey boy..Nice Photo..I used to live right outside of Cranbury. Been to Mcguire AFB a few times for air shows!

Happy SWF

bobbie said...

What a great shot! I know what you mean about low flying planes. It can get scary sometimes.

Lily Hydrangea said...

good one! that plane looks huge.

Dewdrop said...

Cool. Well framed plane.

So, huge weather buff, eh?

2sweetnsaxy said...

LOL! I would think you'd rather have those red warning lights on your house. :-D Great shot!

Reluctantfarmchik said...

Nice shot - it's fun to watch planes. I guess you get used to the sound if you live close to an AFB too, huh? Happy SWF.

Dianne said...

great shot

I north of you, we get a lot of helicopters!!

Lilli & Nevada said...

Oh i think that would be as bad as a train, but i guess you can get used to it great shot