Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, September 14, 2008

PhotoHunt 127: Wild

Click on photo to view larger

I believe this is a sandpiper. When you enlarge it, the sandpiper isn't clear but everything else is which totally frustrated me. I'm still trying to become a better photographer. Sometimes it seems I take absolutely perfect photos, while other times (like in this particular case) I just fall short. However, I do believe at the time this photo was taken, I was just getting the hang of my new camera.



Copyright ©2004-2008 Jottings From Jersey© All Right’s reserved Jottings From Jersey.

This Feed is for personal non-commercial, non - derivative use only. If you are not reading this material in your news aggregator, or at http://jottingsfromjersey.blogspot.com/ the site you are looking at is guilty of copyright

1 comments:

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

I think it is a very good picture.
The water especially looks nice!