Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, September 15, 2008

Do You REALLY Know Palin?

JMO.....
Photobucket
Wolf dying in agony. Sarah Palin causes this, supports it 100% and even PAYS for it with tax money.




Photobucket
Skinned wolves. Sarah Palin initiated a program where the state of Alaska pays $150 for the left front leg of wolves.




Photobucket
Shooting a scared, tired wolf from a plane. Sarah Palin approved a $400,000 state-funded propaganda campaign to promote aerial hunting.




Photobucket
Sarah Palin introduced legislation to make it even easier to use aircraft to hunt wolves and bears.




Photobucket



Photobucket



.




Photobucket
"Pro-lifer" Sarah Palin.
From http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vZ292LnN0YXRlLmFrLnVzL2Jpby5waHA=



Photobucket
Gov. Sarah Palin responds to a question in her downtown Anchorage office next to a grizzly her father shot in Denali Highway country.




Photobucket



Photobucket
Sarah Palin's family.
The bumper sticker on her dad's truck says "Vegetarian - Indian word for 'bad hunter'"



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket
YouTube "sarah palin rifle training" and "sarah palin: party animal mom"



Photobucket
It's ok to kill this? Sarah says YES!



Photobucket



Photobucket
Owned by big oil.








7 comments:

Daisy said...

OMFG!

virgomonkey said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, by the way.

Jay said...

That's barbaric. Why can't she eat meat that's available in the grocery store or from chic restaurants? That way...she could ignore that it comes from a living animal like the rest of those sanctimonious city slickers.

Les said...

The picture of her on the couch is really funny. WTF is that bear rug doing on the back of the couch? It looks so out of place. Very odd.

Antonette said...

I am an animal lover and when I found all of this out about Palin, I decided to post it to my blog. I am not trying to sway anybody's vote. That is just ridiculous.

I don't mind if you disagree with what I posted, but please don't call me an idiot and to go kill myself like one blogger said to me. That is just something I don't deal with well.

Wolfbernz said...

OMG!!! Is right.
I have three wolves and I can't even imagine that anyone could hate and want to murder these animals.
I would defend my Wolfie.
Shame on You Palin!

--Wolfbernz

People in the Sun said...

That's insane. I'm a vegetarian, and these things get to me. It's not easy to look at any of these photos.