Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, July 26, 2008

PhotoHunt 120: Hanging


Click on photo to view larger

A pair of red dice hanging off the review mirror of this 1960 Pontiac Bonneville.



Copyright ©2004-2008 Jottings From Jersey© All Right’s reserved Ernhrtfanalwys3.

This Feed is for personal non-commercial, non - derivative use only. If you are not reading this material in your news aggregator, or at http://jottingsfromjersey.blogspot.com/ the site you are looking at is guilty of copyright

5 comments:

raymond pert said...

I love this photograph. I never had a car with dice hanging from the rear view mirror, but I've always thought it's a cool look and the interior of this Pontiac is sweet. I'd love to see the exterior. Any chance? I'll come back and see if you've commented about the exterior.

Dianne said...

Awesome car! I'm just a bit older than it is!

Rambling Woods said...

Nice car..I like the dice...good for the theme I think..First visit..

Teena in Toronto said...

Brings back memories!

I played too ;)

♥tnchick♥ said...

Very nice, love all the red details n that classic!