Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, July 19, 2008

PhotoHunt 119: What IS That?



Click on photo to view larger

I'm not sure what the heck this is. It looks like a cross between a wasp and a butterfly. Anyone have a clue?



Copyright ©2004-2008 Jottings From Jersey© All Right’s reserved Ernhrtfanalwys3.

This Feed is for personal non-commercial, non - derivative use only. If you are not reading this material in your news aggregator, or at http://jottingsfromjersey.blogspot.com/ the site you are looking at is guilty of copyright

5 comments:

A. said...

I'm going to be no help to you whatsoever I'm afraid. I was hoping you were going to ask what the flower was :) Wonderful shot though!

Antonette said...

The flowers are geraniums.

Wolfbernz said...

It looks like a horse fly to me,
I'm not sure about the flowers.

Antonette said...

I know it's not a horsefly, and as for the flowers they are geraniums.

Digital Flower Pictures said...

I would have guessed Horse Fly but that is kind of a generic term.