Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, July 12, 2008

PhotoHunt 118: Support

Click on photo to view larger

My best friend Christie, supports her newborn baby's head.

This photo is a year old, but I thought it was very fitting for the "support" photo hunt.



Copyright ©2004-2008 Jottings From Jersey© All Right’s reserved Ernhrtfanalwys3.

This Feed is for personal non-commercial, non - derivative use only. If you are not reading this material in your news aggregator, or at http://jottingsfromjersey.blogspot.com/ the site you are looking at is guilty of copyright infringement.

6 comments:

leslie said...

Aw...this is absolutely adorable! Love it! :D

Wirelessbliss said...

very precious one! :)

here's my type of support

Ellen said...

What a darling photo! mine is a little more robust (from vacation last week)

Chica said...

Aww now that is just too cute. I can remember the days where I had to support my babies heads, *sigh* I miss that! :)

Pretty Life Online said...

Great choice for todays theme. Mine's up too hope you can drop by... Happy weekend!

Baker Watson said...

You know I figured a lot of people would post about the support of family and friends, but I knew that support would be hard to photograph.

This is really a great take on support. Here I see not only the support of a mother's hand holding her infant, but the beginning of a lifetime of a mother's support for her child and family.

Well done.