Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, May 24, 2008

PhotoHunt 111: Shoes

Something that I have way too many of:

Click on photo to enlarge



Copyright ©2004-2008 Jottings From Jersey© All Right’s reserved Ernhrtfanalwys3.

This Feed is for personal non-commercial, non - derivative use only. If you are not reading this material in your news aggregator, or at http://jottingsfromjersey.blogspot.com/ the site you are looking at is guilty of copyright infringement.


Tags:

11 comments:

Antonette said...

Can ya tell I worked at Fashion Bug at one time? LOL

mistyeiz said...

omg....i think my hubby would freak out if he saw me having this many pairs of shoes! lol :P good shot...

TiOheM said...

That's too many. I keep six to eight pairs at a time (sandals included).

ancient one said...

I need more shoes. I don't know what to wear tomorrow...LOL

Cheerio said...

OMG! That is just too many.

Everyday Healy said...

That's a lot... Far too many from mine! You love shoes? I like bags more. hehe...

Antonette said...

And that's just half of them! Actually, it's not as bad as you think. I keep my shoes for a very, very long time and most of them are slip ons, sandles or flip flops.

ChaRi said...

Nice picture, keep it up!!! Happy Weekend...

Mine is up here...
~glamorouscha-photohunt~
chastoriesinlife-photohunt~

denz said...

That is a very nice picture, indeed you have a very lovely post for this week theme, keep it up!!!

Here's mine also, check it out...
~denzTectronics PhotoHunt~
~denzRecreational Photohunt~

Have a great Weekend!!!

BlogScope said...

Nice post for the theme, just keep it up and enjoy what you like to do!

Check mine HERE!!!

Happy Weekend!

-TNChick- said...

Impressive that you still have them all neatly in their boxes!!