Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, April 05, 2008

PhotoHunt 104: Glass

My wine glasses that were a bit expensive but well worth it.





Copyright ©2004-2008 Jottings From Jersey© All Right’s reserved Ernhrtfanalwys3.

This Feed is for personal non-commercial, non - derivative use only. If you are not reading this material in your news aggregator, or at http://jottingsfromjersey.blogspot.com/ the site you are looking at is guilty of copyright infringement.


Tags:

6 comments:

carlota said...

Love that wine glass.

Photo Hunt - Glass

Teena said...

Let's open up a bottle and use 'em!

I played too :)

jams o donnell said...

Ah a nicve choice for the theme. Now I fancy a glass of a good red! Happy weekend

debbiemomof2 said...

Mmm. I love wine. And what lovely glasses to have some in.

Sarge Charlie said...

very nice

Claudia said...

I keep breaking my wine glasses, so I buy the cheap ones. Yours are beautiful!